Not that I am a megalomaniac or anything, but I have a few ideas about how the world should be run. This is excluding the usual peace on earth, end of diseases, and all good-looking men working for me type of things. Here is what I would do:
1. Pay teachers, police, firemen, home health care workers, nurses and other public servants $50 million for a three year contract and have legislators, sports players and movie stars work their craft because it is what they love to do.
2. Orchids would grow prolifically while weeds would need a vast amount of TLC if they were to survive.
3. Everyone gets at least two laughing breaks each day, a prescription for mental health.
4. Flats would make your hinie look just as sexy as heels without the pain (or towering over the totally cute but slightly short significant others, or significant other hopefuls).
5. Every time you told a lie - besides the little white ones - you would quack like a duck.
6. Saturday and Sunday would be 30 hours each.
7. Trash cans would smell like freshly baked sugar cookies.
8. People would not have to work on their birthdays.
9. Parks and museums would be free.
10. The government could only take 10% for taxes. If God could run the worldwide church on 10%, then Uncle Sam can take care of one country.
Man it is good to be queen.
Joie de Vivre ~ A Hearty Joy of Living!