It is that time of year again. The time to look at your life and decide what the heck is wrong with you and overnight you are to change them all. So here are some of my goals to strive for in 2007.
1. Eat cookie dough - which not only satisfies my sweet tooth, but totally freaks out My Sweet.
2. Spend time outside wondering and wandering
3. Read one challenging and one fluff book a month.
4. Leave work on time each day - ready for tomorrow. You never know what is going to happen the next morning.
5. Find one thing daily to laugh about. I know, grammar aficionados are laughing at the fact that an English teacher ended a sentence with a preposition.
6. Give as much attention to My Sweet as I do my classes. His is the life that my interactions will affect the most.
What are you striving for?
Joie de Vivre ~ A Hearty Joy of Living!