Once during the deep of winter we had a power outage and all my distractions were not around and I started thinking of the things I want for you.
Here is my wish list:
* That you will have as much fun playing with the box as you do the toy that comes in it.
* Make several friends, have a couple who are like siblings, but never feel like you've got to go with the flow.
* Your eyes will be open to ways that will make people's life a little better, you'll do them, and never feel the need to take credit.
* Laugh often and heartily, but not at the expense of others. Life is full of humor, just look for it.
* Have dreams to revel in. Life is too short to not have flights of fancy.
* That you will know forgiveness, both giving and receiving. We have all sinned and fallen short of what God wants. So cut people some slack, including yourself.
* Walk the balance between using your head, and following your heart. But if you have to err, go with your heart.
* Hold out for the good chocolate, and the good women. Don't corrupt your taste for things of low quality.
* Explore and know the depths of love, God, and advanture.
(Man, does this title still feel weird!)
Joie de Vivre ~ A Hearty Joy of Living!