Friday, April 04, 2008

Hello 'Ya All

Hello ‘Ya All,

Yes I am back. I’d like to say that the pregnancy is the reason that I have gotten out of the discipline of writing. It definitely had something to do with it, in much the same way the flu gets you out of the habit of working out at the gym. You get sick and truly do not have the energy to work out, and then you have a crazy week at work that drains you, and before you know it you are reacquainted with the easy relationship of your sofa and television. Well, I am metaphorically getting off of the couch and back on the writer’s treadmill. But with the end of the writers’ strike TV is actually beginning to be worth watching again (Oh Sawyer how I have missed you, Jake was just a temporary fling!)


Here is something from my pregnancy. (I know, I promised that the blog would not be “All Baby, All the Time”. Well, cut me some slack, hopping on the writing treadmill means posting about what is right in front of me, and right now I have baby on the brain.) Being good first time parents, My Sweet and I dutifully attended a getting ready for childbirth class. In that class they recommended getting a birthing ball, the same as a pliaties/exercise ball, which we went out and bought. I enjoyed sitting on this so much that I seriously thought about bringing it to work. But, I never wanted to be this guy:



Joie de Vivre ~ A Hearty Joy of Living!

3 comments:

Summer Rose said...

{{HUGS}} this will be over soon, then you won't have to worry about being this guy. Thank you for the laughter I sure did need it.
S.R.

Anonymous said...

Yay! She's back! Looking forward to seeing the little one in person at the end of the month. S+L will be here too, so maybe we can hammer out that betrothal contract at that time ;-)

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back. And with one of the all time best TV moments ever. :D