Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Purest Artform

One of the things about throwing up every other evening (I haven't mentioned this in like a whole post yet, I think I must be getting better), I have been watching more mindless TV. The other night My Sweet and I watched a hilariously serious documentary called Air Guitar Nation. Every year a college town in Finland holds the World's Airguitar Championship.

These are the rules for entering this contest: The artist's instrument must be INVISIBLE.
There you have it. Everything else is a go.
But what makes a winner, you may be asking. Well, I will tell you.
* These young men and women must dig deep into their soul to discover and show their Airness.
* They must realize that air guitar is the last pure art form.
* Someone may steal your guitar, but they can never steal your air.

Check out the first ever American competitor - C-Diddy - as he performs in the US East Coast semifinals.


Joie de Vivre ~ A Hearty Joy of Living!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, I'm busted. I'm supposed to be fasting from the Internet, but I'm weak. Anyways - I had tried to get a group of us to go see this movie when it played in Grass Valley a few months ago. They thought my idea was dumb. Glad you appreciated the movie. :D

Anonymous said...

Speaking of art forms, I found a new meme. Read my blog. You've been tagged. heheheheheh